OVERVIEW: Provides assistance to those with technical housing questions.
SERVICES: 1) SINGLE AND MULTI-FAMILY HOUSING REHABILITATION PROGRAMS: Provides a variety of housing rehabilitation loan programs for single family homeowners and owners of multiple dwelling properties, which are rented to low-income tenants.
2) LANDLORD TENANT AFFAIRS: Provides assistance with negotiation of landlord tenants issues. Call 240-777-0311.
3) MPDU: Moderate priced dwellings units Program.
4) COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: Neighborhood revitalization programs.
5) DIVISION OF HOUSING AND CODE ENFORCEMENT: Takes and monitors housing code violation complaints.
6) LICENSING AND HOUSING RENTAL: Licensing for rentals.