OVERVIEW: Provides assistance and recreational opportunities to people of Chinese descent.
1) SENIOR SERVICE PROGRAM: Provides recreation and socialization activities at the following locations in Montgomery County:
o Rockville Senior Center
o Germantown Community Center
o Lincoln Park Community Center
o CCACC Headquarters Center
2) NEW IMMIGRANT SERVICE:
o Citizenship English Class - For citizenship exam
o Basic/Intermediate/Advanced English Classes
3) CULTURAL ACTIVITIES/CLASSES: Chinese folk dance, Chinese opera, Tai-Chi, push-hand, children's chorus, flower arrangement, gu-zheng class, craft & arts club, calligraphy and landscape class and Chinese language class at the Luxmanor Elementary School
4) LEISURE AND ENTERTAINING ACTIVITIES: Movies, media center, ballroom dance, sports, etc.
5) HEALTH SERVICES PROGRAMS:
o Pan Asian Volunteer Health Clinic on Fri, Noon-7PM
7-1 Metropolitain Court Gaithersburg, MD 20878
o CCACC Adult Day Healthcare Center offices are open on weekdays only. CCACC Adult Healthcare Center hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-4:30PM, Sat and Sun 8AM-3:30PM 240-386-8298, 9366 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Both Community Service Center and Adult Day Healthcare Center are open 7 days a week.
6) TAX ASSISTANCE: VITA guidelines. For people with low income. Call 301-820-7182 to schedule an appointment.
- Facility Rental EX 8104
Pan Asian Volunteer Clinic:
9366 Gaither Road
9366 Gaither Road
Agency: Chinese Culture & Community Service Center
Languages Available: Cantonese, Mandarin, Chinese
Payment Description: Most services are free to members or with nominal fees. Non-members may have to pay activity fees.
Intake and Eligibility: Services and activities are open to everyone. However, CCACC members have the priority to participate in CCACC activities.