OVERVIEW: Provides adolescents varying intensities of mental health intervention services.
1) INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT PROGRAMS (IOP): Assists adolescents and adults with a structured therapeutic treatment environment for individuals with mental illness or substance abuse challenges or both (also known as co-occurring disorders).
2) ADOLESCENT PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION SERVICE: Provides a 5-day-a-week program which bridges the gap between acute inpatient and outpatient services. Serves as both an alternative to hospitalization and as a transition from inpatient care. Issues of teens include depression, ADD, school avoidance, substance abuse, impulsivity, and acting out behaviors towards self or others.
3) ADOLESCENT INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM: Assists youth ages 12-18 years of age, who abuse or are dependent upon alcohol and/or other drugs. An evening program. Family participation required.
4) ADOLESCENT CHESAPEAKE PROGRAM INPATIENT SERVICES: Provides a safe, structured environment for adolescents who are experiencing poor impulse control, consistent acting out, psychiatric disorders, substance abuse, oppositional behaviors, a lack of respect for others, and poor anger management.
5) ADULT MOOD DISORDER PROGRAM: Provides comprehensive diagnostic assessment, stabilization and short-term treatment of persons ages 18 and older, who have a broad range of psychiatric illnesses, such as acute depression, and bipolar illness.
6) OPERATION RUNAWAY: Helps runaway adolescents and their families during and after a runaway crisis. Offers free weekly support groups. Encourages teens to call to talk, and encourages parents to call to get support and access to services before their child returns home. In conjunction with Montgomery County Police Department.
7) SPEAKERS BUREAU: Provides Mental Health professionals available to speak on a wide variety of mental health-related topics.
8) CHILDREN'S INPATIENT PROGRAM: Provides a nurturing, structured clinical program for children ages 6-11 with serious emotional behavioral problems that require inpatient, short term stabilization.
9) GENERAL ADULT INPATIENT PSYCHIATRY: Provides comprehensive diagnostic assessment, stabilization, and discharge planning for the general adult patient, experiencing psychiatric illnesses such as schizophrenia, dual diagnosis, and acute anxiety disorder.
10) GERIATRIC INPATIENT PSYCHIATRY: Provides comprehensive diagnostic assessment, stabilization and discharge planning for adult patients age 55 and older experiencing psychiatric illnesses such as schizophrenia, dual diagnosis, and acute anxiety disorder.
- Need Assessment/Admissions
14901 Broschart Road
14901 Broschart Road
Agency: Adventist HealthCare
Languages Available: Translation Services Available
Payment Description: Insurance, sliding fee scale, Medical Assistance, and Medicare. Speaker's Bureau is free.
Intake and Eligibility: Anyone experiencing emotional disturbance or substance abuse issues.