OVERVIEW: Provides general medical and surgical services, including emergency services, diagnostic testing, obstetrics, rehabilitation services, mental health, cardiac cath lab, a wound care center, infusion center, community health education classes, a sleep wellness center and support groups.
1) BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES: Adult psychiatric inpatient programs, partial hospitalization outpatient program. Call 301-497-7980.
2) CARDIAC CATH LAB: Offers specialized cardiac care. For more information, call 301-497-7997.
3) COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAMS: Wellness programs including screenings,childbirth classes, CPR classes, community education on current health topics. Call 301-497-7914 or TTY/TTD: 301-497-8754.
4) DIAGNOSTIC TESTING: Includes Clinical Lab, Cardiology Lab, EEG Lab, and Radiology Department.
5) EMERGENCY SERVICES: Acute Care Section and Urgent Care. Call 301-497-7954 or 410-792-2270, EX 77954 or TTY 301-497-8775.
6) INFUSION CENTER: Offers outpatient services to individuals who require single or frequent infusions of medications. Call 240-568-3477 or fax 301-617-8615.
7) MATERNAL CHILD HEALTH UNIT: Labor-Delivery-Recovery room providing fetal monitoring and Neonatal Care Systems. Call301-497-7979 or
410-792-2270, EX. 77979.
8) MEDICAL/SURGICAL SERVICES: Includes Intermediate Care Unit, Critical Care Area and Surgical Services Department.
9) PHYSICAL REHAB CENTER: Inpatient and Outpatient Services providing speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, recreation therapy, and a social work department. Call 301-497-7901 or 410-792-2270, EX 77901.
10) SLEEP WELLNESS CENTER: For sleep apnea, leg movements during sleep, narcolepsy, and sleep cycle disturbances. Call 301-497-8759 or 410-792-2270, EX 78759.
11) SUPPORT GROUPS: For AA, NA, Parkinson's, Rehabilitation Sharing Group (for longtime illness recovery patients), and Bipolar.
12) WOUND CARE & HYPERBARIC MEDICINE CENTER: For persons with wounds that have resisted healing. Located at 7350 Van Dusen Road, Suite 320. Call 800-810-8988 or 301-725-7255.
Sherry B. Perkins, Ph.D., RN
7300 Van Dusen Road
7300 Van Dusen Road
Agency: Dimensions Healthcare System
Languages Available: Accommodations possible.
Payment Description: Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance, Some HMO's.
- Howard County
- Prince Georges County
- Montgomery County
- Anne Arundel County