NOTES: Targets northern Frederick County Residents in zip code areas 21719, 21720, 21757, 21773, 21778, 21780, 21783, 21788, and 21798. 21791 on a case by case bases and 17320 at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
OUTREACH: Offers emergency help with vouchers for food and items in the thrift shop, emergency dental assistance, utilities, prescriptions (no controlled substances), gas (emergencies ONLY) and supportive visits to individuals and families at home, nursing homes, and hospitals. Case managers also help with employment and community resources. Monetary donations are welcome.
THRIFT SHOP: Provides clothing and household goods at affordable prices. Hours are Tuesday thru Saturday from 10AM-4PM.
JOB BOARD: Offers assistance with job search through referrals to outside organizations, a place were jobs are posted and works closely with Frederick County Work Force Development so it is consistently up to date.
HOLIDAY PROGRAM: Taking applications (by appointment only) for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter assistance. Clients are encouraged to take at least one free workshop or pay $2 per child to qualify for Christmas gifts only. Families without children do not need this to qualify. Appointments are first week in October and through early December.
- THANKSGIVING: Provides a food card for Weis, Food Lion or Jubilee.
- CHRISTMAS: Families will be given the opportunity to "shop" for their children from items donated to us and will receive a food card for Weis, Food Lion or Jubilee.
- EASTER: Families will be provided a food card to Weis, Food Lion or Jubilee.
All applicants need to provide: Photo ID, proof of address in our service area, proof of entire household income, SS cards for all members of the household.
HOLIDAY DONATIONS: Food cards in increments of $25 from either Weis, Food Lion, Jubilee and monetary donations are also welcome. New unwrapped toys for children Newborn to 12 years old for Christmas.
DONATIONS: Monetary donations, as well as gently used clothing, food and household goods, are needed.
Sister Martha Beaudoin
226 East Lincoln Avenue
226 East Lincoln Avenue
Agency: Seton Center Outreach Program
Languages Available: English
Payment Description: None.
Intake and Eligibility: Serves low-income, disabled, and elderly residents of northern Frederick County.
- Cascade Frederick County
- Fort Ritchie Frederick County
- Detour Frederick County
- Keymar Frederick County
- Emmitsburg Frederick County
- Myersville Frederick County
- Rocky Ridge Frederick County
- Sabillasville Frederick County
- Smithsburg Frederick County
- Graceham Frederick County
- Thurmont Frederick County
- Woodsboro Frederick County
- Linwood Frederick County
- Union Bridge Frederick County